Originally, our Lovers Lane location resided on the southern side of the street, but we relocated to this larger space in 2007. We wanted more room, but did not want to move too far away, as we’ve always considered the locals in the area as friends and family.

Serving up the same delicious Italian family dishes and oval-shaped pizzas since 1946, come and join us for lunch, dinner or drinks any day of the week. Everyone is welcome at our table.