How Many Campisi’s Locations Have You Tried?
Did you know that, from our first pizza in 1946 to today, the Campisi family has served Dallas Italian food from a total of 12 locations? The first dough was tossed at the corner of Knox and McKinney in a bar formerly called “The Idle Hour.” From there, we moved to the Egyptian Lounge on Mockingbird Lane and opened the first Campisi’s Italian Restaurant in 1950. From 1950 through three generations, Mockingbird Lane was our only home. However, in 1993, after David took on the mantle of the family business, we started expanding in order to share the best local Italian cuisine Dallas has known.
If you’re one of our hundreds of Campisi’s regulars and you’d like a different atmosphere, you can expect great Dallas Italian food at any of Campisi’s Restaurants’ locations. Currently, there are 11 of Campisi’s Restaurants’ locations for you to choose from. Chances are, we’re practically neighbors!
- If you want the classic Italian dining experience, our Mockingbird Lane location is the original and best Italian restaurant in East Dallas.
- If you want a more intimate and romantic night out, the smaller scale Coit & Campbell location is the perfect choice for Dallas Italian food.
- If you’re looking for something more energetic, the hustle and bustle of our Downtown Dallas location will suit you perfectly.
- If you’re into military history, you’ll love our Camp Bowie location in Fort Worth.
- If you need a study break, fill up on Dallas Italian food at SMU in the student center!
- You can also find us in Frisco, Plano, Rockwall, and even if you’re hitting the skies at Dallas Love Field airport. Wherever you go, there will be great Dallas Italian food within reach at Campisi’s.
As you can see, Campisi’s Restaurants’ locations are as varied as the dishes on our menu. If you’re looking for some new scenery but want the same incredible Dallas Italian food, learn more about our different locations by clicking here.